Who We Are – Ordinary Women doing Extraordinary things!
Chicago Women In Business is a membership-driven non-profit organization that is focused entirely on the needs of its 200+ members.
We strive to promote and foster an environment favorable to the development of all women in business, women owned businesses, professionals, and women in corporations.
We welcome all men and women that subscribe to our mission and goals.
- To provide our members the opportunities to improve their well being through personal, professional, and business development.
- To provide philanthropic opportunities for members to give back to the community on a local, state, and global basis.
- To act as a resource for information relating to women’s personal, professional, and business development issues.
- To provide educational opportunities for women in all areas of business.
- To collaborate with governmental entities to safeguard understanding and attention to all matters that concern women’s personal, professional, business development, and economic well-being.
- To connect and mentor future women in business through established institutes of education.
- To further the strong growth of business across the State of Illinois by proactively partnering with the business community, legislative representatives, governmental agencies, chambers of commerce, business organizations, associations, groups, and other women’s organizations.
What We Do
From education on useful and exciting business applications to generating new clients for your growing business, Chicago Women In Business continuously strives to provide its members with many valuable events and opportunities to engage in.
For starters, TWIB has become well known for its annual Beyond50 event, which is an interactive Conference targeting all women who want decisive information and resources as they prepare to re-enter the job market, change industries, start their own business, or pursue a career in creative fields!
Beyond50 is just one of the many events Chicago Women In Business offers to its members. You also can expect to see at least one TWIB Luncheon every month of the year. Luncheons are currently taking place monthly at the Shoal Crossing Event Center at 8611 North Mopac Austin, TX 78759.
Speakers and coaches come from all across Chicago to speak at Beyond50 including women such as Chicago First lady, Lady Anita Perry , and Ellen Bomer – Author and survivor of the 1998 Al-Qaeda bombing of the US Embassy in Kenya, and Patti DeNucci – Award winning author, speaker, and business strategist.