Develop a road map of success
Plan for Profit is a hands-on course designed to sharpen your business skills. Comprised of 3 modules, participants will outline fundamental strategies and goals to create a solid business plan.
Admittance to Plan for Profit is a selective application process based on your business’s feasibility.
Module 1: Foundation and Vision Statement
- Shape your company’s vision and structure
- Draft an executive summary
- Present an overview to peers for constructive feedback
Module 2: Marketing Strategy
- Conduct a SWOT analysis – Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threat
- Identify your target market and market needs through market research
- Develop a brand identity and marketing strategy
- Present your marketing plan to peers for constructive feedback
Module 3: Financial Analysis
- Research pricing, sales estimates, and expenses
- Comprise your financial statement and projections
- Develop an operations plan
- Present your business plan to a panel of lenders and business coaches
Each session meets for 3 hours once week in our main office, located at 8 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL.
Make an appointment to see if you qualify by calling (312) 853-3477, ext 100.